Monday, April 6, 2009

6 weeks plus

It's been six weeks since I've heard from a certain friend who is going through some serious personal issues. Six weeks since I was sure of their safety and comfort. I understand that they're probably uncomfortable airing their problems to the world, but I need to know they're ok, I need to be assured that they're breathing... I can't stumble around the net looking for answers.

Don't abandon us, don't abandon me, and don't abandon God. You taught me so much and gave me a place to learn and grow, I owe you. I know you may feel alone and the desire to crawl into a different shell is ever present, especially given the circumstances, but there are people who truly love you and worry about you and yours.




UPDATE - thanks, missed you... need you around. I cannot tell you how much you mean to me and others. You're not alone.

1 comment: