Friday, December 16, 2005

Comcast Woes

Comcast lies regardless, their 'channel line-up' finder displays channels for their digital classic line-up that you cannot really get with digital classic package but required 'standard basic' as well. The total comes to over $50 a month.Given the recent court verdict against satellite systems, you'd think they'd move to change this.

I was told by a phone-op that I'd receive all the channels mentioned on that line-up page, when in fact I would only get the channels "above 120"... they offered to upgrade me for $26 for the first three months... but what good does that do, I still end up paying $50 a month afterwards.

Secondly, Comcast sends people out to install cable cards who don't have a clue what they're doing. Fortunately there's some good folks in their service dept who are interested in helping customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment