Thursday, August 11, 2005

Email as a blogging tool...

For those who use Blogger as their blogging system, I highly recommend using Outlook or some other HTML-capable email system to blog. Aside from being easy as sending an email, it also makes placing images and the like a breeze. To enable this feature in Blogger, go to Blogger and log-in, then go to the Settings tab and select "Email", choose a "mail-to-blogger address" and then start blogging!
Bloggin!
This post and the previous one were both done in this manner.

4 comments:

  1. As cool as the option to blog by email is I posted about it as well. I feel that if you have access to email you also have access to the internet & your blog. It is a cool feature, I agree, I just don't see a lot of use for it personally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found the HTML coding and image insertion to be easier in Outlook than in the web-based blogger tools. I could achieve the look I wanted easier. Each to his own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:29 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:54 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete