Thursday, April 1, 2004

Wolfie and I bought a new car, 2004 Volkswagon Jetta 1.8 Turbo, platinum grey. You can see a photo of a similar vehicle
here...

Driving home last night in the new car, I decided to take a different route. I headed down Greenville Rd, rather than toward the freeway. Ended up in a county east of here, (not what I intended) but saw a most beautiful sunset. With horses playing in the fields, dusk was dramatic over looking Livermore.

So, while I went about 15+ miles out of the way, it was well worth it. I wish I'd gotten home sooner, (I had to turn around), but the trip reiterated my belief that I need a new camera to capture such moments.

There are two new cameras on the market I'm considering. The Nikon D70 or the Digital Rebel.

I'm not a pro photographer, I certainly enjoy taking pictures, however. And would like a high-end digital. I'm hoping that such a unit would also enable me to take astrophotos (photos through a telescope of astronomical stuff.)

Well, back to work. I've got to enlarge an ad that we've changed the dimensions on. I've got a debate post due at RTWFC tomorrow on Total Depravity. Look for it.

MB

No comments:

Post a Comment